Sunday, July 09, 2006

Babysitting Emma Grace

We had a great experience this week...our first babysitting job for Parker and Anna Beth. On Wednesday, the girls watched Emma Grace while her mommy went to the spend some time at the salon. They had so much fun. Anna Beth learned how to pick Emma Grace up correctly and hold her on her own hip. Exactly, what hip? I laughed so hard at Anna Beth trying to stick out her hip to sit Emma Grace on it. We do know that Emma Grace likes Disney Channel, just like my girls. They had a great time. Here are a few pictures from their time together. Notice how still they are as they watch the Disney Channel.




Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Look at me...I am a cool girl with my pink sunglasses.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

No comments: