Saturday, June 02, 2007

Countertops

Yippee! We have countertops. The tile should be layed early next week. There was a problem with the order but it has been straightened out. We are still on-schedule. Looks like our closing date is June 25. I am too excited about that. I have already picked out my colors to paint inside. Yes, I will still paint a brand new house. However, my philosophy has changed some. I am only painting "accent" walls. I will paint one wall in each bedroom, the two walls in my dining (it only has two because it is part of the living area), the living room walls, and possibly some walls in my bath. AB wants turqouise in her room to match her new bedding. Parker cannot decide...go figure! I want a metallic gold color in my room. Started out wanting pale blue (ice blue color) and dark brown. Instead, I found black and white bedding that I love...so I think the gold will look great with my new black bed from Johnson's Furniture! Yippee! The living room will be the same color, or as close and I can get it, to the color we had in Nac in our living/dining area. The dining room is the trouble area. I want this mustard or pea green color (looks like something I changed in my girls diapers) but Rocky doesn't like either one. Maybe I will wait until he goes to youth camp to paint the dining...he! he! he!

Here are some shots of the countertops!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

The outside has been painted...all but the front door!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the countertops and stain color!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful! Can't wait to come see ya'll. I will give you a call sometime. I promise! Love you guys!
Amy O.