Saturday, December 30, 2006

Anna Beth's surprise present

For Christmas this year, Rocky and I pulled our own little surprise for Anna Beth. She received a poster of Clint Dempsey that I made from her favorite photos. But the best part was that our friend, Patti Goodrum, chased down Clint in Nacogdoches and had him sign it for Anna Beth. She loved the poster but was really surprised when she saw it was signed by Clint. Clint liked the poster so much that Patti made a copy for him for his mom for Christmas. I videotaped AB opening her poster. I laughed at how crazy we sounded on the video. Enjoy!



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...I told Clint all about you Anna Beth, we'll send him some pictures of you !!

Merry Christmas, Ms. Patti

Johnson Journal said...

I see the early signs that the teenage years are not far away. Make sure to start taking notes so that I know what to do when I get there.

billy

p.s. Good luck Rocky!