Saturday, January 14, 2006

Our Family


Here's a picture of us around our Christmas tree. We enjoyed our time in Louisiana visiting family. It was nice to be home for a few days and nice to return to our home before school started again. This is a especially when I enjoy being a teacher when I can be at home when the girls are at home.

Anna Beth is eight years old and will be nine years old this summer. She is growing and changing daily. Parker is five years old and will be six years old at the end of August. She also starts Kindergarten this fall. I am nervous about that adventure. The girls are such a joy to our lives. We are so blessed to have such wonderful children.

Rocky just celebrated four years at First Baptist Church as the youth/recreation minister. I am in my first year of teaching in Nacogdoches at Mike Moses Middle School. It was hard to go back to work after being home for five years. I still come home and collapse after a long day.

3 comments:

Mandy B Stenberg said...

YOU GO GIRL! Welcome to the BLOG world. It really is fun. Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

What a great photo. Just know that I pray for the Johnson family continually and we love you guys more than you know!!

love,
Angela H.

Anonymous said...

LOVED YOUR WEBSITE. GOOD WORK! WE LOVE YA'LL.
MOM & DAD